About the Program
The Swipe-N-Save program provides instant access to your Transit, Parking, FSA, and/or DCA dollars. It is as easy and convenient as using a Specialized MasterCard.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3 Swipe-N-Save your way to tax savings.
Qualified Transportation Benefits must be implemented by your employer in order for the employees to reap the tax savings. Employees cannot deduct their transportation expenses from their personal income taxes.
- QTB Services, Inc. specializes in outsourced administration for Qualified Transportation Benefits Program.
- QTB Services, Inc. will administer and monitor your program pursuant to government regulations. We provide all employee informational materials.
- QTB Services, Inc. will provide customer care for both employers and their employees.
What Expenses Qualify?
- Any Transit Pass defined as any pass, token, fare-card, voucher, or similar item entitling a person to a ride on a mass transit vehicle or a commuter highway vehicle.
- Fare on a Commuter Highway Vehicle (also known as a vanpool) defined as any vehicle with 6 or more adult passengers, not including the driver, used for employment transportation. Eighty percent of all vehicle miles must reasonably be expected to be for the transportation of employees from their residences to work on trips in which at least 50 percent of the available seating is occupied by commuters (excluding the driver).
- Parking expenses incurred by an employee at or near their work place, or at or near an area from which employees commute to work utilizing mass transit, commuter highway vehicles, or carpools. This benefit cannot be used for expenses at the employee's residence.